As we begin the spring semester, please join the WCC in Writing Together Online to work on your writing projects starting March 1st through March 26th.
Our 90-minute sessions seek to create a community of writers who connect, set realistic goals, and write together to motivate each other and to make progress on their academic projects.
This program is open to graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, researchers, and anyone who is actively writing their proposals, manuscripts, theses, or dissertations.
Feel free to register for any number of sessions through this link.
- Mondays, 3-4:30 pm ET
- Tuesdays, 9-10:30 am ET
- Wednesdays, 5-6:30 pm ET
- Thursdays, 9-10:30 am ET
- Fridays, 9-10:30 am ET
PLEASE NOTE: Those who attend at least 5 sessions in March will be automatically entered into the raffle of gift-card prizes taking place on Friday, March 26th at 10:30 am. The more you participate, the more times you will be entered into the raffle of prizes.
To participate in this program:
- Pre-register through this registration link, and we will send you the link to connect.
- Set up your laptop, books, articles, water, and snacks.
- Connect through the link 5 minutes before the event.
What to expect during this event:
- We will start with short announcements about this program;
- Then we will proceed with a goal-setting exercise.
- After we set writing goals for the session, we will start writing in breakout rooms.
- About 5 minutes before the end of the program, we will gather in the main room and will share what we were able to accomplish.