New WTO challenge starts on Mon, Jan 9 – Fri, Feb 3
It’s the time for resolutions again! Make your New Year resolution to write every day and join Writing Together Online sessions during the IAP.
These daily 90-min writing sessions create a community of scholars who connect, set realistic goals, and write together to motivate each other. This program is open to MIT graduate students, postdocs, researchers, and everyone at MIT, who is actively writing their proposals, manuscripts, or thesis/dissertations.
Feel free to register for any number of sessions during the IAP here
Mon, Jan 9th, through Fri, Feb 3rd
9:00-10:30 am (ET)
Those who attend at least 5 sessions will be automatically entered into the raffle of gift-card prizes taking place on the last day, Feb 3rd, at 10:30am. The more you participate, the more times you will be entered into the raffle of prizes.
To participate in this program:
1. Register through this form, and we will send you the Zoom links to connect.
2. Set up your laptop, books, articles, water, and snacks.
3. Connect through the link 5 minutes before the event.
What to expect during this event:
1. We will start with short announcements about this program
2. We will proceed with a goal-setting exercise
3. After we set writing goals for the session, we will start writing in breakout rooms.
4. About 5 minutes before the end of the program, we will gather in the main room to share our progress.
The funding support for this program comes from: