Join the WCC in Writing Together Online to make progress on your writing projects. Our 90-minute sessions create a community of writers who connect, set realistic goals, and write together to motivate each other. This program is open to graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, researchers, or all, who are actively writing their proposals, manuscripts, or thesis/dissertation chapters.
Feel free to register for any number of sessions, from one to all:
Mondays, 9-10:30 am (EST)
Tuesdays, 9-10:30 am (EST)
Wednesdays, 9-10:30 am (EST) AND 3-4:30pm (EST)
Thursdays, 9-10:30 am (EST)
Fridays, 9-10:30 am (EST)
Our 90-minute sessions create a community of writers who connect, set realistic goals, and write together to motivate each other and to make progress on their academic projects.
Feel free to register for any number of sessions through this link.
PLEASE NOTE: Those who attend at least 5 sessions in October will be automatically entered into the raffle of gift-card prizes taking place on Friday, October 29th, at 10:30 am. The more you participate, the more times you will be entered into the raffle of prizes.
To participate in this program:
- Pre-register through this registration link, and we will send you the link to connect.
- Set up your laptop, books, articles, water, and snacks.
- Connect through the link 5 minutes before the event.
What to expect during this event:
- We will start with short announcements about this program;
- Then we will proceed with a goal-setting exercise.
- After we set writing goals for the session, we will start writing in breakout rooms.
- About 5 minutes before the end of the program, we will gather in the main room to share our progress.