Now that the semester is over and summer distractions slow our productivity, join the WCC in Writing Together Online to stay focused and complete your writing projects before your summer deadlines. June sessions start on Mon, June 7th and will continue through Wed, June 30th.
Our 90-minute sessions creates a community of writers who connect, set realistic goals, and write together to motivate each other and to make progress on their academic projects.
This program is open to graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, researchers, and anyone who is actively writing their proposals, manuscripts, theses, or dissertations.
Feel free to register for any number of sessions through this link.
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and Fri, 9-10:30 am ET
- Thu, 3-4:30 pm ET
PLEASE NOTE: Those who attend at least 5 sessions in June will be automatically entered into the raffle of gift-card prizes taking place on Wednesday, June 30th at 10:30 am. The more you participate, the more times you will be entered into the raffle of prizes.
To participate in this program:
- Pre-register through this registration link, and we will send you the link to connect.
- Set up your laptop, books, articles, water, and snacks.
- Connect through the link 5 minutes before the event.
What to expect during this event:
- We will start with short announcements about this program;
- Then we will proceed with a goal-setting exercise.
- After we set writing goals for the session, we will start writing in breakout rooms.
- About 5 minutes before the end of the program, we will gather in the main room to share our progress.